It’s simple…we remove the extra burden of packing up a car or truck, making multiple trips to the self-storage facility, and then moving everything for a second time into the self-storage locker. With Storage King, we deliver the storage container right to your door. You load it up with the assistance of our friendly moving staff. We’ll take care of the trips back and forth so you can focus on more important things at home or at the office. With containerized storage, you do not have the same worries associated with traditional storage. Our containers are made of wood, which allows everything to breathe. In addition, we store them in a large indoor facility. The climate-controlled indoor facility makes for the perfect environment for storing household goods, electronics and documents.
There are two easy options for accessing your Storage King unit.
a) We bring your Storage King unit to you:
- We can deliver your full Storage King unit to your place so you can access it.
- You contact us and arrange a time to have your Storage King unit delivered.
- We will require your name, your account password and proof of identity to deliver your Storage King unit to you.
- You will require your padlock keys to unlock your Storage King unit.
- You will have 45 minutes to access your Storage King unit before we take it back to our warehouse.
b) You come to us and access your Storage King unit in our customer Storage King Bay:
- You contact us (please give at least 24 hour notice) and arrange a time to visit your Storage King unit.
- We will need to see proof of your identity and password.
- Your Storage King unit will be parked in our dry, well lit unloading area (‘Storage King bay’).
- You will need to bring your padlock keys to unlock your Storage King unit.
- Our secure, state-of-the-art Storage King facility is situated in Randburg, Johannesburg.
- Our facility is under 24 hour security protection and has excellent fire and pest control protection.
You can come and visit us during our business hours.
You can have a Storage King unit delivered to you anywhere in Gauteng. The cost will depend on what suburb you are in. Contact Us
Storage King’s mobile storage containers are sized to typically hold 1 to 1.5 rooms’ worth of furniture (or 40-50 medium boxes). Our storage specialists are skilled at helping you estimate the number of containers you’ll need. However, we don’t want you to worry about running out of space, so if you order an extra container and don’t end up needing it, you won’t pay for it!
Storage King units are built of wood, which can breathe (unlike steel), so the items inside are well protected from temperature and humidity changes. All your belongings from paperwork to large furniture items will be safe and secure in a Storage King unit, making it the ideal business and home storage solution.
We can supply your padlocks or you can provide your own. Either way, you’ll be the only one with access to the Storage King unit, as you are the only key holder. This provides a second level of protection while stored in our secure storage facility.
We can customize a moving or storage package to your needs, and they can range as short as 1 month, or present you with maximum savings by getting into a long term storage package.
Our prices vary depending on the services required. The rental of a storage king container starts from R480 including VAT per month.
Please call 011 704 5818 for a custom price estimate or request a quote online.
Payment may be made by bank transfer into our bank account or cash on delivery, details of which are available on the ordering process. Storage King will not store goods until full payment has been received. Thereafter payment will be made monthly by debit order.
We will deliver as many Storage King units as required by you. You get discounted delivery rates for more than one unit.
You are always more than welcome to visit us to see our operation or to access your Storage King unit. If you want to get something out of your Storage King unit, please call and book a time so that we can ensure your Storage King unit is ready for you in our Storage King unloading bay. We will do our best to accommodate you and we require at least 24 hours notice before you come in.
Our business hours are:
- Monday to Friday: 8.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.
- Closed on Sundays and public holidays
What not to put in your Storage King unit!
You MUST NOT store anything in your Storage King unit that is:
- Dangerous or hazardous
Such items include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Aerosol cans
- Cleaning chemicals
- Firearms and/or ammunition
- Fuels / oils
- Food (including food stored in glass jars)
- Liquid bleach
- Perishable goods